At Stretch we use Yoga & Movement to come together & create community.
In these challenging times we are now pleased to be able to extend our offering all over the world.
Join us for online classes.
Making moves: yoga teacher training
If you’re thinking of becoming a yoga teacher, check out our Yoga Alliance approved teacher training programmes at both foundation and advanced levels.
Move with us online!
While we are bing advised to avoid unnecessary contact we'll be streaming online classes with your favourite stretch teachers. Sign up via the website as normal!
Temporary Closure - C19 Virus
It is with a heavy heart that we have made the decision to close Stretch for the time being - with immediate effect. We have been weighing up the decision over the weekend, bearing in mind our responsibility to you our students, our teachers and of course the wider public, and while it pains us to do so, we feel it's the most responsible decision for now.
A variety of yoga and functional fitness classes for everyone, led by our experienced teachers. You’ll leave feeling happy, energised and free.
At Stretch workshops, we explore new styles and techniques to help you gain a deeper understanding of your body and mind – all in a welcoming environment.
We can’t promise peak wellness at Stretch retreats (after all, we do indulge in a tipple or two). But you will discover an awareness of your body through twice-daily yoga, surrounded by beautiful nature and unique culture.
Embody positive movement like a boss – become a yoga teacher. Our Yoga Teacher Training courses are hailed as some of the best in the business.
I’m new to yoga. Tell me everything I need to know!
Classes are mixed level so you’re welcome to join any class, but we also offer an Absolute Beginner’s class – it’s fun, introduces you to yoga principles and will make you sweat. The Basics yoga class is also a good place to start and continue until you get the hang of things.
- We recommend you don’t eat anything too substantial in the two hours before class, but you should keep hydrated by sipping water throughout the day, especially in the two hours before class.
- Wear loose and comfy clothing as you will no doubt work up a sweat. Yoga is traditionally done barefoot, but you’re free to wear socks.
- Bring your fine self, water – that’s it. We provide top-notch mats free of charge.
- Make sure you arrive around 10 to 15 minutes before class to allow yourself time to check in at reception, slide off your shoes and get yourself in the mood.
- For newbies, we offer 10 consecutive days’ worth of classes for £25. This offer is only available on your first visit and valid across both studios. You’ll receive all membership benefits during this period including workshop discounts, and be the first to know about retreats, offers and more.